Thursday, April 17, 2014

Norwex Floor System





I hate to mop. Hence the lack of mopping that occurred in my home. I hated lugging out the big bucket of water, wringing out a mop and scrubbing the floors. I got a Swiffer Wetjet thinking that would solve my mopping woes, but alas, the disposable replacement pads would get so saturated so quickly, that I had to use numerous pads to mop the limited space I have to mop. Don't even get me started on the residue it leaves behind. Your feet should not stick to your freshly "mopped" floors.

Enter the Norwex mopping system. My life has been transformed. With the ease of the Swiffer - no, EASIER than the Swiffer, I can dry mop (goodbye broom!) and then wet mop in a snap! There are two sizes. I got the superior mini mop because that works best for my space. You just velcro the pads to the mop base and with the swiveling action of the mop base and the ergonomic telescopic handle, my floors were clean before I knew it. After using the dry mop pad, I just brushed all the debris into the trash with Norwex's awesome rubber brush (which has a host of other uses, but that is for another day!). Then to wet mop, I simply ran the blue pad under running water, wrung it out and voila! Clean floors! Seriously, the pad was able to clean all the areas in my home that need mopping. It can hold so much before you need to rinse it. Goodbye buckets! Goodbye chemical floor cleaner! My floors looked shiny and my feet didn't stick because there was no residue! I have mopped more in the last month and a half than I have in a long time...and really, that's good for everybody concerned!

No comments:

Post a Comment