Thursday, April 17, 2014

I FINALLY did it!


So, I finally did it! I have been a Norwex Independent Sales consultant for about a month and a half. I've known about this claim about being able to shave your legs with no shaving cream, no soap, no lubricant of any sort after exfoliating with the Body Pack cloths. (Vibrant or Vintage). Even though everything I had tried from Norwex had been amazing and lived up to the hype, even though the body cloths had done amazing things for the skin on my face and body (Yes! I have stopped using facial cleanser and soap on most of my body), even though people I knew and trusted told me it worked...I just couldn't believe it. I just avoided what I thought would be the inevitable disappointment and razor burn.

One day, I decided that I would give it a try. I used the body cloths as I always do in my shower, folded in quarters and wiped down my legs. I could tell they were well exfoliated. I reached out and picked up my razor and thought, let me just try a little spot first. I put the razor to skin and with one small stroke, one little patch was clear. Well, that didn't hurt. I tried it on my damp skin and I tried it while my leg was under the shower. For me, doing it under the running water worked best, rinsing away all the unwanted hair. I slowly gained confidence, moving more swiftly. My amazement grew and the razor glided across my skin with no resistance! I could hardly believe it. My skin was so smooth, it SQUEAKED as the razor passed over it. In no time, both my legs were done. I kept touching them because it was the best, smoothest, closest shave I have ever experienced! Why don't you give it a go?

No comments:

Post a Comment